OrderStream Pro is web-based and available on-demand, on a recurring subscription basis. Following are more details about how our billing policy works.
QuickBooks® optional integration**
- Your subscription to the OrderStream Pro Business Management service includes unlimited use of all Back Office modules (see features) at no additional charge.
- OrderStream Pro may optionally be integrated with QuickBooks® financial accounting software for a one-time set-up fee of $500 ( Learn more).
- User accounts are billed for each full calendar month they are active and for any month on which they are deactivated. For example, if user is created on the 10th of July, billing would normally not start until the 1st of August. If the same user is deactivated on the 12th of August, August would be billed in full. If the same user is deactivated on the 24th of July, July would be billed in full. Billing is never based on partial months.
- A single employee may have several different roles within a client company. In the OSP back office, many Roles of the same or of different types (BG, PC, AE, etc.) may be created under an employee's User account as needed. Billing is per User account, regardless of number of Roles created for that individual employee.
- Each user account must have the employee's name associated with it. Sharing a user account between multiple employees is strictly prohibited unless all employees sharing the user account also have their own user account on the system.
- Billing is based solely on the number of “active” users regardless of how frequently those accounts may actually be used. Similarly, if one user enters orders on behalf of another user, both user accounts are deemed active and are therefore billable.
- It is the sole responsibility of our clients to deactivate users as soon as they cease to be employees or users on the system.
- Once deactivated, any user may be reactivated again later as needed. Billing for reactivated users follows the same policy as for new users.
- To cancel your subscription, you must provide 1 month notice to us via email. Your last invoice will be for the full month subsequent to the one in which you give notice. So for example, if you give notice April 5 then your last invoice will be for the month of May.
- The Back Office may optionally be integrated with PayPal's Payflow Link online payment gateway for credit card authorizations, and CorpSystem® Sales Tax Online for automated sales taxes calculation. These additional services require paid third-party subscriptions.
OrderStream Pro Online Stores
- Online Stores include free UPS shipping estimates for all products with a defined weight.
- Online Stores may optionally be integrated with PayPal's Payflow Link online payment gateway for credit card authorizations, and CorpSystem® Sales Tax Online for automated sales taxes calculation. These additional services require paid third-party subscriptions.
OrderStream Pro Training
- Customizable training and support is available at $60 / hour as needed.